agents of overloads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey raaaaaaandooooooooooom peeeooooooplllle!
Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:06 am by Potential

» Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.)
Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 pm by CaptainThunderwing

» Hazmah's deck shop
Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:29 pm by CaptainThunderwing

» Hello! Do I need a test??
Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:33 pm by CaptainThunderwing

» The Heroes United
Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:02 pm by hazmah

» Seamless Music Player!!!
Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:27 am by SupremeZer0

» The Spirit Realm
Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:22 pm by CaptainThunderwing

» I'll duel . . .
Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:14 pm by CaptainThunderwing

» Academy Roleplay Sign-up
Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:13 pm by CaptainThunderwing

Top posting users this week
No user

Similar topics
    March 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.)

5 posters

Go down

Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) Empty Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.)

Post by CaptainThunderwing Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm

If you love this deck, then I'll like you. If you don't, I'll murder you. Oh hey, that rhymed! Anyway, rate it and tell me what to place in it. Thanks!
    Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) NemLxw6
    CaptainThunderwing
    CaptainThunderwing

DP : 7482

Back to top Go down

Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) Empty Re: Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.)

Post by Potential Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:22 am

Potential
    Potential

DP : 7523

Back to top Go down

Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.) Empty Re: Do you think my Evilswarm deck is bad***? (Gimme help, too.)

Post by Potential Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:23 am

Thats mine dont really use it but works nice and that infestation spell should be at 3 its awesome
    Potential
    Potential

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:20 am

i agree with potential infestation is the main card I like how you added rabbit in. I haven't really used evilswarm so that's all I can say
    hazmah
    hazmah
    Normal Member
    Normal Member

DP : 7472

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:29 am

Also i think mst should just be 2 side the other one and ur pic doesnt show only half
    Potential
    Potential

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:31 am

Also one last thing i think it might hav been a bad thing showing that u love evilswarm and everything because now people kno and can side against u easily hope u got stuff to prepare for that.
    Potential
    Potential

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:51 pm

that's completely true with vanity emptiness
    hazmah
    hazmah
    Normal Member
    Normal Member

DP : 7472

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainThunderwing Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:27 pm

Vanity's emptiness is a very sensitive card.
    CaptainThunderwing
    CaptainThunderwing

Back to top Go down

Post by white dragon234 Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:05 pm

evilswarm is beast, just sayin
    white dragon234
    white dragon234

DP : 7581

Back to top Go down

Post by bahn bahn Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 am

Seeing as I can only see half of your deck I really cannot give my total opinion of the deck, but i see some changes that can be made. Three thunderbird is a bit much, two is probably desireable. three bahamut is a bit much. you want to be xyz'ing with your swarms quickly and efficiently, not usually discarding them. Bahamut is usually used to get over tough monsters like the new Beelze that this deck would have a problem dealing with. That is what I can see for now. Do with it what you will.
    bahn bahn
    bahn bahn

DP : 8143

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainThunderwing Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Ooooooooooookkaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    CaptainThunderwing
    CaptainThunderwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down